ವಿಕಿಪೀಡಿಯ:ಏಕೆ ಸದಸ್ಯರಾಗಿ ನೊಂದಾಯಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳಬೇಕು?
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Abilities given to users with an account[ಬದಲಾಯಿಸಿ]
- The ability to start new pages, including your user page.
- The ability to edit semi-protected pages (your account must be at least four days old to do this, but these pages cannot be edited by unregistered users).
- The ability to rename pages.
- The ability to upload images.
- The ability to send and receive e-mails from other users (optional).
- The ability to set personal preferences on your account.
- The ability to keep a watchlist to track changes made to articles that interest you
- ನಿಮ್ಮೋಳಗಿನ ಪ್ರತಿಭೆಯನ್ನು ಹೊರಹಾಕಲು ಇದು ಒಂದು ಉತ್ತಮ ವೇದಿಕೆ.
- The use of a username of your choice, provided that it is appropriate and not already used.
- The ability to easily review all your contributions via a "My contributions" link.
- The ability to customize the appearance and behavior of the website for your viewing.
- Eligibility to vote in Arbitration Committee elections and Wikimedia Board elections.
- The ability to edit without your IP address being visible to other users. (Your IP address is still saved and accessible to those highly trusted users who have the extremely rare Checkuser permission.)