Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This template has not been added to any categories. Please help out by adding categories to it so that it can be listed with similar templates.|
|If you plan to make breaking changes to this template, move it, or nominate it for deletion, please notify Twinkle's users and maintainers at Wikipedia talk:Twinkle as a courtesy, as this template is used in the standard installation of Twinkle. Thank you!|
- It is recommended that this template be placed at the bottom of the page, where readers will look for the categories, although it is a somewhat common practice among some editors to put it at the top.
- This template will add tagged pages to Category:Uncategorized pages or dated subcategories thereof.
- This template detects the namespace it is employed in and adjusts the wording accordingly.
- Please do not subst: this template.
- The following code is the recommended use; it will produce the uncategorized template with an appropriate date as its parameter:
- If you forgot to add the date, a bot will add it later.
|The above documentation is transcluded from ಟೆಂಪ್ಲೇಟು:Uncategorized/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.