|Semi-protected user and user talk pages||೦|
|Protected user and user talk pages||೦|
|Protected against vandalism||೦|
|Protected talk pages of blocked users||೦|
This template aims to track various maintenance backlogs across Wikipedia. It is split up into several categories:
- Template:Category tracker - everything
- Template:Category tracker/Immediate - immediate requests such as speedy deletions
- Template:Category tracker/Deletion - non-speedy deletion processes
- Template:Category tracker/Images - image copyright and fair use problems
- Template:Category tracker/Protection - protected page counts
- Template:Category tracker/Cleanup - article cleanup
- Template:Category tracker/Miscellaneous - everything else
Please note that some of the counts may be inaccurate. If a count is inaccurate, try purging the relevant template. Some cleanup types don't have tracking categories, an example is Category:NPOV disputes. The database index may also be out of date due to prior bugs, see bug 18488.
These templates use expensive parser functions. Using this template on pages with lots of these may cause something to break.
|The above documentation is transcluded from ಟೆಂಪ್ಲೇಟು:Category tracker/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Subpages of this template.