ಎಚ್ ಬಿ ವಾಲೀಕಾರ
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|ಜನನ||ಯರಗಲ್ಲ, ಮುದ್ದೇಬಿಹಾಳ ತಾಲ್ಲೂಕು, ವಿಜಯಪುರ ಜಿಲ್ಲೆ, ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರಾಜ್ಯ|
|ಮರಣ||ಮಾರ್ಚ್ ೧೮, ೧೯೫೨|
|ವೃತ್ತಿ||ಗಣಿತಶಾಸ್ತ್ರಜ್ಞ, ಪ್ರಾಧ್ಯಾಪಕ ಹಾಗೂ ಕುಲಪತಿ|
- Member, Forum for Interdisciplinary Mathematics, New Delhi; Society for Industrial Mathematics, Pune;
- Member, Board of Studies in Mathematics, K.U. Dharwad; Shivaji University, Kolhapur; Kuvempu University, Shimoga and Bangalore University, Bangalore
- Member, Faculty of Science and Technology, K. U, Dharwad and Kuvempu University, Shimoga.
- Member, Board of Appointment, Solhapur University, Solhapur.
- Member, Academic Council P. C. Jabin Autonomous College, Hubli.
- Member, Governing Council Shri. Vivekananda Autonomous College, Madurai (Nominated by UGC).
- UGC nominee for the Planning and Monitoring Board, Sri. Chandrasekhara Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya, Enathur, Kanchipuram.
- UGC nominee for the Governing Council of Uttarakhand State Government Engineering College. Pauri
- Teresa W. Haynes, Stephen T. Hedetniemi, Peter J. Slater "Fundamentals of Domination in Graphs", Marcel Dekker, Inc New York, 1998.
- Teresa W. Haynes, Stephen T. Hedetniemi, Peter J. Slater "Domination in Graphs, Advance Topics", Marcel Dekker, Inc New York, 1998.
- G. Chartarnd and L. Lesnik "Graphs and Digraphs" CRC Press- 2002.
- Jonathan L. Gross, Jay Yellen "Hand Book of Graph Theory" CRC Press-207.
- G. Chartarnd, Ping Zhang - "Introduction to Graph Theory” . TATA McGraw- Hill Edition.
- S. Armugum "Invitation to Graph Theory" (The content of page 137, which runs as H. B. Walikar, B. D. Acharya and E. Sampathkumar are some Indian Mathematicians who have made substantial contribution to the following technical report published by then in 1979 have triggered a considerable amount of research in this area)
- H. B. Walikar, B. D. Acharya and E. Sampathkumar recent developments in the theory of domination in graphs. Technical report 14, MRI 1979.
- Renu Laskar, Dept. of Mathematics, Clemson University, Clemson, SC. U.S.A.
- E. Sampathkumar, UGC Professor Emertus Dept. of Mathematics Manasa Gangotry, Mysore.
- B.D. Acharya, Advisor, Govt. of India, Dept. of Science and Technology, New Delhi.
- S.B. Rao, (Former Director), Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata.
- Fred Buckley, Professor of Mathematics, Baruch College (CUNY), New York, U.S.A.
- I. Gutman, Faculty of Science, University of Kragujevac, Yugoslovia.
- Y. Hou, Dept. of Mathematics, University of Science and Technology, Hefei, Anhui 230026, China
- S. Arumugam, Dept. of Mathematics, Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Eng. Anandnagar, Krishnankoil.
- S.T. Hedetniemi, Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina.
- S.M. Hedetniemi, Clemson University, Clemson, Carolina.
- J.R.S. Blair, Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina.