|WikiProject Albums||(Rated NA-class)|
To add an article to our worklist, put this template at the top of the article's talk page with the following minimum parameters:
The full template is as follows:
Template display formatting parameters[ಬದಲಾಯಿಸಿ]
- small – show the normal or reduced size template; shows the reduced size template if small=yes.
Article assessment parameters[ಬದಲಾಯಿಸಿ]
- class – a rating of an article's or list's quality; see Wikipedia:WikiProject Albums/Assessment#Quality scale for more details. Valid values are:
- FA – The article has reached Featured article status.
- FL – For lists that have reached Featured list status.
- GA – The article has reached Good article status.
- B – Could be submitted as a Good article nominee; probably could use some updates or may lack some features from the Good article criteria, but it presents a good overview of the subject.
- C – Better developed in style, structure and quality than Start-Class, but fails one or more of the criteria for B-Class.
- Start – The article is more than a stub, but it may lack some important aspects of the topic's discussion.
- Stub – The article is a stub; it likely contains one of the Album stub templates.
- List – The page is a list.
- Current – Articles on current or recent events/topics.
- Future – Articles on future topics, for example an album yet to be released.
- Needed – Articles that do not yet exist but have been identified as subjects that should be covered.
- Merge – Articles that the project has marked for merger into other articles.
- For non-articles
- Category or Cat – The page is a category.
- Disambig or Dab – The article is a disambiguation page.
- File – Image, sound, and other media files.
- Portal – Pages that are part of the Albums Portal namespace.
- Project – Pages that are part of WikiProject Albums namespace.
- Redirect or Redir – The article is a redirect page.
- Template – Templates that are part of the project and portal.
- NA – The page is not an article and should not be rated; it could be a template, image or category, for example.
- importance – a rating of the article's importance within the WikiProject Albums scale. Valid values are: Top, High, Mid and Low. Comments that explain the rating may be added by clicking on the link within the template; other comments and questions belong on the talk page of the article itself.
The checklist will appear automatically on articles rated as "C-Class" or "B-class", but this checklist is available for all rated and unrated articles if the parameters are included in the template. See the assessment department for more details on classes. With any of these classes, the banner will automatically display directions on how to use these parameters.
For an article to qualify for B-class, it must meet five points. Each one of these points has a corresponding banner variable. For each of these points, assign "yes" if the standards are met and "no" if not. Leave blank if uncertain.
- B-Class-1 – Is the article suitably referenced, and are all major points appropriately cited?
- B-Class-2 – Does the article reasonably cover the topic, and not contain major omissions or inaccuracies?
- B-Class-3 – Does the article have a defined structure, including a lead section and one or more sections of content?
- B-Class-4 – Is the article free from major grammatical errors?
- B-Class-5 – Does the article contain appropriate supporting materials, such as an infobox, images, or diagrams?
- B-Class-6 – Does the article present its content in an appropriately understandable way?
Project work parameters[ಬದಲಾಯಿಸಿ]
- needs-infobox: If the article needs an infobox, add
|needs-infobox=yes; leave blank if not needed.
- attention: If the article needs immediate attention, add
|attention=yes; leave blank if not needed.
- listas: Use the
|listas=field to change how the article is sorted in categories and other filters, especially for albums with titles beginning with an article, such as "the" or "a". For example, use
|listas=Process of Belief, Thefor the album article, The Process of Belief.
- unref – If the article lacks sufficient references and/or adequate inline citations, add
|unref=yes; adds article to Category:Unreferenced album articles
- imageneeded – If the article needs images (e.g., album cover for the infobox or band images), add
|imageneeded=yes; adds article to Category:Wikipedia requested photographs of albums
- imagedetails – This parameter appears only if imageneeded is set to yes. Add additional details to describe the image requested.
- auto – This parameter is used when the template is built by a bot and indicates that the bot assessed the article as a stub. If you see a message that a bot auto-assessed, please take the time to review the assessment and remove the line. This parameter should not be used for manually created entries.
|The above documentation is transcluded from ಟೆಂಪ್ಲೇಟು:WikiProject Albums/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.