Jump to navigation Jump to search
Before I start my reviews, I always go through and copy-edit first.
- The third "paragraph" is only one sentence. Can you expand this by at least a couple more sentences?
-In video games
- The fourth paragraph, I don't see the necessity of needing to mention she was in trailers and concept art, but it's nothing major. If this was the development or marketing section for StarCaft II, I could see its usage, but like I said, it's nothing major.
- "In StarCraft II, Kerrigan begins anew her attack on the Terran Dominion colonies." What? Maybe I'm having a brain fart, but that doesn't sound right.
- When does she start proclaiming herself as the "Queen of Blades"? That should be mentioned sometime before the Heart of Swarm paragraph. --JDC808 ♫ 17:50, 11 March 2015 (UTC)
- Something you might want to add: Tricia Helfer won "Best Performance by a Human Female" at the 2010 Spike Video Game Awards for her role as Sarah Kerrigan in StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty.
- REF #2 and #5 which are instruction manual refs, you can cite those the same way you do the other books.
- Looking over the sources, you cite the work, but not the publisher (for example, REF #45, Game Informer is the work, GameStop would be its publisher).